Thursday, December 18, 2008

Happy Thursday!


Just wanted to say hello. We've had quite a busy week, as the "bug" was shared by everyone but me! The house is now back to normal, and we are anxiously adding the finishing touches to our Christmas preparations. I have lots to blog about, but am having a bit of trouble finding the time to do it. Eventually I'll get around to it. Until then, have a wonderful week before Christmas, and enjoy the preparations as much as the actual holiday! No matter your circumstances, God is good!

Love to you all! Thanks for your continued prayers...I head to Oklahoma for another treatment tomorrow...which means I'll be back in my own home by tomorrow night. YEAH!

Blessings,

Leslie

(the photo above is an actual photo of a snowflake from the website www.snowcrystals.com. Isn't it beautiful?)

0 comments: