Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Anybody there?

Hello...just checking in so that you know I'm still alive and kickin'. We've been so busy lately, that I don't even know where to begin. I need to get a lot done today, so real quickly I'll just leave a few prayer requests, and then hopefully later type an update on the family along with a few pictures.

Prayer requests:

1) For my newest new insurance to be agreeable to my continuing treatment at MD Anderson. They are contracted on paper, but their front line customer service associates haven't found that yet, and we are back to square one in that area...with a surgery pending in June! Umhmmm...sounds crazy, but really...whatever happens, it's no big deal. I don't mind putting a surgery off for awhile! HOWEVER...it would be nice to get it out of the way, and get back to whatever normal is.

2)For our past insurance to figure out what in the world is going on. They pay some claims as in-network(08), then forget what they were doing and reject the next batch (pay out-of-network) (09). It's a quagmire, as Jeff would say! Gonna take a lot of phone time, and that is something I'm rather low on! Especially with the boys out of school! It will work out...it's just highly frustrating.

Basically...those are the 2 main worries right now. Kinda nice for a change, eh? In light of the past year and a half...it's laughable. Just got to keep things in perspective.

Blessings to you all!

Leslie

1 comments:

CDJ said...

I'm here ferya.
love you
cdj