Monday, December 6, 2010

Good Tidings of Great Joy

Great report today. The spot of something new that showed up last month remains unchanged. This is a good sign and most likely means that it is scar tissue and not new cancer growth. Yeah! No gamma knife surgery for now. My doctor said he'll see me next month for another rescan. Yeah! And, weight gain is going well. I've put on 6 pounds in a month. 19 to go to get back to my fighting weight.

Thanks so much for all your prayers. God heard and answered. God is good. And so is life!

Blessings and Merry Christmas!

Leslie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord for your good report. Will continue to pray & praise for continued good health to you. May you have a safe return trip home.

Love & prayers,
Judith

Grey Skies And A Laurel Tree said...

Hey Leslie it is Danyel your much loved Therapist from the past! Hope you are well and I love your blog! I have taken note from your an started my own! Hope to hear from you soon!

Kathy said...

Great news!!!