Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Top of the Morning to You!


Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone! Not that we do anything to celebrate, but happy day anyway! Did you know that my children didn't even know about the whole pinching thing? I tried to make them wear green today so they wouldn't get pinched, only to be informed that pinching was against school policy, and no one would pinch or be pinched today or they would get in serious trouble.

"How about I just draw a shamrock on your knuckle just for good measure...in case someone didn't get the 'no pinching' memo?"

"No thanks...Mrs. S. won't allow anyone to pinch."

"Neither will Mrs. M! We're good!"

Well...alrighty then! Guess some things are just outdated!

Hope you are having a great week so far. I am loving this weather. Isaac and I are headed to the park to look for leprechauns!

Blessings (Irish and otherwise...),

Leslie

1 comments:

Carrie said...

I totally made sure the boys wore green today to avoid pinching. I didn't even explain it to them. I just remember how much I HATED getting pinched! ARG!
Happy St. Patrick's Day anyway!
Carrie