Friday, July 30, 2010

Anybody Out There?

It's been so long since I've written anything, I don't know if I'll remember how!  Thank you for all the cards, emails, and facebook notes.  I've gotten every one.  They really make my day!

We are having such a busy summer, that I just haven't felt like sitting down to write anything of substance.  You can rest assured I am doing well.  My mom is here daily, and makes sure I don't go hungry!  It's really tough eating her good cooking day and night!  (Haha!)  She does laundry, too!  You'd enjoy having her at your house, but you can't!  She's mine!

Instead of writing a lot trying to catch you up on our summer, I'm working on another slide show.  Going for the whole "...picture's worth a thousand words" concept!

Hope you are enjoying your summer!  Life is good!

Blessings,

Leslie

1 comments:

Shelley said...

Love the pics! Pictures do say 1,000 words...I have kind of let my blog slip this summer, too. So much going on sometimes it's hard to sit down and just write it down. Thanks for letting us peak into your life. ♥ Our boys go back to school tomorrow.