Thursday, May 27, 2010

Today's Appointments

Here's the latest:

MRI results show that all lesions are "significantly smaller". The neurosurgeon said the largest lesion is only 25% the size it was last month. That's great news! Most of the swelling is gone, and the doctor's don't see any reason for surgery at this point. Scheduled another MRI in 3 months. If anything is growing, or causing any problems, they will consider surgery then. As for now, headed home to continue oral chemotherapy. Thank you all for your continued prayers. If you need specifics, you can pray that my nausea subsides.  It's not severe, just a nuisance.  They gave me some new nausea meds today, so I'm hoping they help. It's crummy to feel queasy!

Thank you for everything!  Blessings to you all!

Jeff and Leslie

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for your update ALL DAY!! I'm so glad it was good news!! The Good Lord is really smiling on you!! I'm soooo happy for you!!!! Hopefully we will see you at the game tomorrow!!

Take Care!! Amanda :)

Brandy said...

Yeah! I am so glad that things are looking good. Thanks for the update :0)

Anonymous said...

YEA!!!!!! Super totally awesome in so many ways!!!

Love,
Glenda

kim said...

Praise God for His this good news!!! We will continue to stand beside you in prayer.

Love you much!!!
Kim

kim said...

Oops meant to say for this good news :)

Kathy said...

Glad to read the awesome news!!!

Jo Ann said...

Praising the Lord with you!

Donna said...

Your latest report is just wonderful.....Prayers are answered and God is soooooo Good! I keep your blog on my desk top and check on you guys often....you are in my daily prayers....The boys are getting so big!....Love to all of you...from Dickinson, Donna

Anonymous said...

You're in my thoughts lately and I want you to know that I'm lifting you up before our amazing God!! Hugs!
Suzie D.