Friday, May 7, 2010

Thank You So Much


"Playin' in the Rain" June 2007

Just wanted to say thank you to all of you that planned and participated in the benefit that was held for our family.  I cannot believe the generosity you showed to us.  Well, knowing all of you like we do, actually we can!  I just feel so overwhelmed I don't even know how to begin thanking everyone.  I am working on putting together a slide show of the benefit.  May have to snag Debbie Ray's memory card to do justice to the photos, as the ones I tried to copy from her website only copied as tiny pictures, and won't work just yet. 

Hoping to get it fixed by next week so you can all see what a fantastic job Erica and Krisi did.  I'm tellin' you what!  You show up to eat food at the Christian Church of Republic, and those people just take you in! Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you!

If you haven't heard, the benefit raised over $4000 to help with our medical expenses!  What a huge blessing! Thank you to everyone.  From Kristen and her bracelets, to the large donations from businesses, and everything in between! 

And thanks to Amanda for the wooden cowboy hat!  Just brings tears to my eyes!  I put it right where I can see it every morning when I wake up!  Makes me smile.  :o)

Have a wonderful weekend, and may God bless you all above and beyond your wildest imagination!

Love,

Jeff, Leslie, Owen, Levi, and Isaac

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh girl!! I was so glad to have won the hat for you!! Not exactly my style!! Jeff thought I was kidding when I gave it to him and told him you wanted it!! You should have seen his face!! Glad you got to spend Mother's Day with your favorite boys! And glad you are doing better! I'm still praying for ya, but know in my heart everything will be ok!! Take Care!! Amanda