Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Wednesday's Words of Insight

I have so many people wanting to know how I'm doing, and I'm a little weary of saying I'm doing fine, but that's the truth.  I'm doing well.  I feel good.  My mouth is feeling way better.  My appetite is still good.  I'm still nearly bald as an onion.  Everything is basically the same as last week.

I'm just waiting and resting until I go back to Houston on the 27th for a rescan. Then we will know if further action is needed.

Our family thoroughly enjoyed our camping trip.  Levi was beyond annoyed that I wouldn't reveal our destination.  Actually cried!  Give me a break!  And that pretty much set his mood for the trip.  We paused for several attitude adjustments, after which we had a much more enjoyable time.

Jeff's parent's have been so generous as to give us SDC passes again this year!  We put them to good use this weekend, and met our friends Kevin and Renee there on Saturday.  Perhaps a monumentally poor choice of days, as there were more school buses than you could count. 


The man that scanned our card at the gate was the neat kid we saw on Undercover Boss!  He was so nice!  Told us they were expecting at least 15,000 that day!  Yah!  We can pick 'em!

Driving by on Sunday, none of the lower lots had cars in them.  Perhaps we should've chosen that day!  The boys had a blast riding roller coasters with Jeff and Kevin, and Renee, Calvin and Cassie and Isaac and I enjoyed riding and watching the butterflies and the teacups (with Daddy, not me!).  I enjoyed some banana split Dippin Dots!  That's about as adventurous as I got!

Anyway, good food, good friends, good time had by all!  And now...we are all TIRED!!!

Thank you so much for your continued prayers for our family and for me.  We appreciate them  more than you know!


Blessings,

Leslie, Jeff, and the boys

2 comments:

CDJ said...

ok, now i realize how much our last conversation must have been annoyingly redundant to you. Your blog didn't update in my sidebar...so I had not read it.

sorry charlie.

LOVE the slide show. You are beautiful!

we'll talk again soon and i'll have fresh new subject matter:)

love-

Renee Waters said...

We were so glad to meet you (along with most of MO) at SDC! It was great fun! Cal & Cass adore you all...they've talked about you all week! (Cassie's very concerned that Yes-ie left her snack bag here!) I know my big boy enjoyed hanging out with your boys too! Well, we're watching Blind Side again for the 3rd time...I'll get it back to you soon.
love to you all!
Renee