Thursday, August 30, 2012

Catching up, Part 2

Facebook post, 8/3/12
 
My scans show no new tumors. One may be slightly increased in size, but the doctor isn't sure. Could be inflamation, could be scar tissue. No cancer on spine. No cancer cells in spinal fluid. Back in 6 weeks for rescan of the brain to decide if I keep doing what I'm doing (treatment wise) or if we move on to something else.

I appreciate all your prayers and encouraging words.
David Jeremiah once said,
 "It is absolutely right to expect a miracle. It is absolutely wrong to schedule it."

I have to agree with him. I trust that God has a plan for all of this time consuming, tiring, impossible to understand cancer diagnosis that we are all watching unfold. I will accept His complete and total healing whenever and however He chooses to send it.

Until then, I will rest in His peace, rest in his grace, and rest in this fantastic king-size bed that just happened to be the only bed the Holiday Inn had left! Isn't that just a shame! Haha!

Have a great weekend and we would appreciate your continued prayers for us as we travel home.

Blessings,
~Leslie~

0 comments: