Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Just the facts, Ma'am


Hello again. Just wanted you to know that I finished my first round of Herceptin and Taxol, and I think I did very well! No nausea whatsoever (praise the Lord!). Just a little fatigue...but I'll take that over nausea any day! I am scheduled to have treatments every week now, for at least the next 11 weeks...if the medicine doesn't make me too sick. Anyway, I go in tomorrow morning for my second of 12 treatments. I appreciate all of your calls and prayers. Please continue to pray that I am able to take the recommended 12 treatments. I don't know what's so magical about the 12 rounds of Taxol...but that's what they're aiming for.


We hope you and your families had a wonderful Christmas. You can see our family pictures on our family blog (link at top left).


Thank you so much for your prayers. I am really feeling very well, and I know that's because you are praying for me daily. Thank you so much!


Love,

Leslie

3 comments:

Dingsma said...

Leslie,
It is great to hear how well you are doing. I think of you and pray for you frequently.

Judith said...

Leslie, Gene & I are praying daily for you. We thank God for what He has already done for you and continue to trust for a complete healing. Our love to you, Jeff and the boys.

Judith Hodge
Rolla

Anonymous said...

Woohoo about the no nausea!!! Our church continues to keep you on our prayer list....just think of every treatment as soldiers attacking that disease in you...and remember to keep your mind strong and focused on Him as He keeps you in the palm of His hand.....Livestrong, Leslie! God is in control...