Friday, December 28, 2007

December 27th's treatment


Hey there. Just wanted you to know that my treatment Thursday went fine. I wasn't able to get 1/2 of my treatment (the Taxol) because my white counts were too low, but they did go ahead and give me my dose of Herceptin. I am feeling fine, and anxious for my immune system to build back up so I can get on with my treatments. I had an MRI today (the 28th), and that went fine, too. That was just to keep an eye on the spot on my spine. Big fun!


I hope you are having a good week. Happy New Year...a little early!


We love you all.


Jeff, Leslie, and the boys

4 comments:

Dingsma said...

Thanks for the update Leslie. God Bless and Happy New Year.

kim said...

Leslie,

I am so glad that the news you keep providing is good! We'll be praying for those counts to stay up! Love ya,
Kim

Kolby said...

Keep fighting. Kolby

Anonymous said...

Hi, Leslie! It's Brenda Bradshaw. You took care of my daughter, Stephanie at the SMS infant lab in 1998. She's in 4th grade now!!! Amber Holland is my husband's paralegal, and she told me about your blog spot and thought I might want to say hello. I'm glad to hear you are in good spirits--I would expect that of you. Your three sons are so big! I have three girls--Steph is 9, Jaqi is 6, and Niki is 3. I will be thinking about you!!!

Brenda