Monday, January 12, 2009

"Porch Swing News"


I have changed the name of the 'Leslie Update' to 'Porch Swing News'. PSN was the name of my original blog pre-c-word. I enjoyed blogging about my kids, my family, etc. Then came my diagnosis, and instead of polluting my family blog with medical updates, I decided to start a medical-update-only blog for all those inquiring minds. Long story short, I am weary of journaling with my medical history in mind, and am trying to merge my first blog with my second blog. Hopefully, I'll be able to copy those entries into this blog, and we'll just go from there. I'll still post updates on my health, prayer requests, etc, but would like to shift the focus of my blog back to my family and our everyday, not-so-normal, ordinary life. Hope you check back!

Love,
Leslie

p.s. The photo is of the cousins at Grandma Bootsie's and Grandpa Coach's house! What a couch full of love!

0 comments: