Saturday, November 13, 2010

The Decision

Well, the verdict of my oncologist, as of 11:00 last night, is that we will wait a month, and rescan to see if this is growing or if it is scar tissue.  Don't know yet if I'll have the lumbar thing-a-ma-jig (rather not say that other painful word!) this month or when I go back for the rescan.  Let's just not think about that today.  How's that sound? Sounds good to me!

Jeff and Owen are out in the woods trying to bring down the big buck.  I don't think you could pay me enough to go sit in the shady woods in these temps.  Not now anyway.  I don't have any insulation, and I'd freeze to death! Going to make a run to town in a bit.  Thank heavens for my seat warmers in my van.  1st time I've ever had those.  What a GREAT invention! 

Have a wonderful weekend!  Enjoy life!  Every day is a blessing.

Love,
Leslie

2 comments:

CDJ said...

I [heart] you!!!

Grey Skies And A Laurel Tree said...

Seat warmers even here in Texas....sure do miss mine!