Monday, October 29, 2012

Fast Forward to October

I know I haven't written for awhile. Sorry if you've taken the time to check in on me, and I haven't left any information.  Here's what is going on:

I am in Houston again tonight. Jeff and I were here last week (10/25-26), and found out that two of the tumors on my brain have increased in size again (on 3 scans in 18 weeks). So I am back again, and will meet with the neuro surgeon and the neuro radiologist tomorrow morning (10/30) about gamma knife surgery. 
 
I am feeling fine (with the exception of this crazy sinus infection). I still don't show any indications of having cancerous tumors on the brain. Passed balance, coordination, memory, hearing, and vision screening just fine. Hoping to know the scheduling details of my gamma knife procedure after tomorrow's visits.
 
Jeff drove home Sunday to stay with the boys. I am down here with my mom and dad, and we are hoping to drive home following my appointments tomorrow. 
 
I would appreciate your prayers for the physicians who are going to be working with me, and for my family. I'll try to let you know when I know more. 
 
 
Thanks so much,
 
Leslie

1 comments:

Brandy said...

Thanks for the update Leslie. Still praying for you my friend!