Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Having Trouble Leaving Me a Note?

I've been having problems with unknown sources posting on my blog...and a few have been links to virus-type-things. So, I've changed my blog to allow me to moderate the posts before they show up on the site. That way, I can delete the dangerous ones before they make it to the blog.

Please continue to comment. If you don't see your post, give it a couple of hours, or maybe a day. I'm notified by email that you've left a comment, then I can see who it's from, and then post it on my comments page.

We love to hear from you!

1 comments:

melissa smith [fielden] said...

hi leslie, you know you won't be the only glaring girl this summer.but you are definitely right about the irony.so glad to hear your continued good news and blessings,my little man prays for you alot, we looked through some old pics the other day of him with you and he cried and cried,not trying to make you sad, just hope you know how much you are loved.praying for you all!