Friday, August 22, 2008



Look who I got to snuggle one day this week! I LOVE being home again...I can help when I'm needed! Yeah! This is Cal and Cassie, aka

Dollbaby 1 and Dollbaby 2! They are as sweet as they look, and they smell even better! Seriously! Twins...WOW! Double the work, but double the lovin'!

My children started school this week, so I have been enjoying my time with Jeff (who is enjoying some time off) and Isaac (who is enjoying playing "only child" for 8 hours a day). We have been trying to finish all the projects we didn't finish this year...no problem! I'll post pictures this weekend...I think...I have great intentions!

I'm going outside...there is a football game in the backyard and I'm going to help my husband shovel some gravel. Doesn't that sound romantic? Well, we are loving it!

More later!

Leslie

0 comments: