Saturday, September 6, 2008

HOWDEEEEEEE!


Hey! I'm still here...just really busy. School started, Jeff changed jobs, and I flew back and forth to Houston for a treatment! Woohoo...never a dull moment here! I still have to prepare for church tomorrow, and my bed is covered in laundry, and the dishes need washed and/or put away...I don't have enough time to write a lengthy note. Just know that everything is fine, and I have a ton to write...and pictures to post...when I get a bit of time! I will say it is GREAT to be home. What a wonderful thing to have TONS to do! I love it!


And Donna, now that school has started, Isaac misses Shelby and Tucker even more! Wanted to come "over" to Texas just last week. :0) He doesn't like being home "alone".


Love and blessings to you all!


Leslie, Jeff, and three very busy boys

3 comments:

kim said...

Hey Leslie,

So glad you are at home doing homey things my friend! Got your card! I love you - how are the hummingbirds today? (hehe)

Kim

CDJ said...

glad you're back
love you

Carrie said...

I've missed you! Didn't know Jeff was changing jobs. Hope it's a good change.
Love,
Carrie