Thursday, April 15, 2010

Just so You Know

If you are just checking my blog for the first time, and you are in the mood for browsing, go to the bottom of the page and click on older posts, OR just go to the side and pick a month and year from the past.  I'm telling you, I've got some good looking pictures of some good looking little boys on here!  There aren't a whole lot of pictures of ME, but you can see what I like seeing!  Thanks for checking in.  I am enjoying all the comments.

My schedule for today consists of more scans.  Nothing painful, just time consuming.

Jeff is asleep in a chair beside me.  Red shirt, Wranglers, boots! Love it!  He just makes me happy to look at him!

Thank you for your continued prayers!  Hope you have a great day.

Blessings!

2 comments:

Piper Paradise said...

Thinking of you. How about you post a pic of the man in Wranglers?? :-)

hugs from AZ,
Glenda

Anonymous said...

Keeping you and yours in my prayers, Leslie!
XOXO,
Marla