Saturday, June 14, 2008

Greetings from Texas





Just a quick entry to let you know that I have finished my first two radiation treatments...only 28 to go! (Not that I'm counting!) We are enjoying our stay here and looking forward to a little fun this weekend. We may even go to the park...woohoo!


The little boys are napping right now, but have spent the morning playing outside. They are loving it here, too. Meanwhile, back at the ranch, Jeff and Owen are busily cleaning out the toy room in hopes that the two little ones won't miss what's missing when we get home. They are also building a table for Owen to put in his room. Sounds like big fun!


I am so thankful for Jeff. He is a great dad as well as a wonderful husband. He assures me that he will be just fine "suffering" through Father's Day with only one son (the only one who can bait his own hook and cast a line without injuring himself or others)...I think he has a day of R&R planned...and he definitely deserves it! NEXT weekend, he can take his two littlest sidekicks fishing...maybe!


I hope you all have a great Father's Day, and I'll try to write more at the beginning of next week.


Love,

Leslie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leslie - I always get so excited when I see you have a new post. I so look forward to reading your positive message and I'm so happy that things are continuing to go well for you. I agree you have a wonderful husband, but I have to say he has a wonderful wife. You have been such a blessing to me through this trial in your life. May God continue to bless and keep you safe in His loving arms.

Judith

anitazim said...

I miss you!!! I'm so glad things are going smoothly. Smooch your boys for me. We miss you!! Anita